My Talking Tom Friends is a virtual pet app that was released on 13 February 2020 in certain countries and was released globally on 11 June 2020.
- Berry Bounce
- Busy Bugs
- Guitar Ace
- Snakes & Ladders
- Sky Skater
- Marble Mix Up
Toys and Others
- Board Games (e.g. Snakes & Ladders)
- Basketball Hoop
- Soccer Ball
- Painting Paper
- Marble run
- This marks Becca's first appearance in an app.
- This marks Ben, Ginger and Becca's first appearance in the My Talking Series.
- The microphones are equivalents to the puppets, but they're not temporal.
- This app was originally going to be released on 11 June 2020, but the release was pushed back a day for unknown reasons, then it was released on it's original date.
My Talking Tom Friends got 13 million pre-registrations worldwide, setting a company record. On launch day, the game generated 9.5 million downloads, proving most popular in Russia and Brazil, and 22 million downloads in total as of June 17, 2020.
My Talking Tom Friends received positive reviews from critics. Glen Fox from Pocket Tactics gave the game 8/10 stars, describing it as a "perfectly charming Sims-lite" and the level of detail "helps elevate it above the hordes of Tamagotchi-style experiences". PocketGamer's review praised the mini-games and called it "a stellar virtual pet game". The Mirror's review praised the mini-games and visuals, as well as the "sandbox approach", saying that "My Talking Tom Friends is set to be one of the biggest family releases of 2020, and it's easy to see why".