- "I’m Ben. I’m a genius. Blunt, yes, but true! I do have hidden depths though. I’m a very funny guy, for example. Although, to be fair, I haven’t actually received external confirmation of that yet... So it’s just a hypothesis at the moment. But still! Funny AND smart."
- ―Talking Tom and Friends website
Benjamin, known by his friends as Ben, is one of the main characters of the many series and in the Talking Tom and Friends franchise.
Ben is a brown/tan dog, possibly a Bernedoodle.
In Season 4, he wears a white checker polo shirt, with blue and red lines, dark green trousers and blue sneakers.
He wears a blue polo shirt, with blue jeans as his casual outfit.
Ben wears a red checker shirt with blue jeans or an orange plot short, with blue shorts
Ben is a skilled mathematician and also a computer programmer. He also reacts quite rashly when someone damages his things but is quite friendly. He likes to think quick and solve problems, using his own interests to his advantage. He is helpful, he wants to help the world improve, and likes to work, even when overworking himself at times, he doesn't like getting pulled away from it. He tries to focus and not goof off.
- He is right-handed.
- He is 22-years-old according to Assertive App.
- He has his own app named "Talking Ben the Dog".
- In Talking Ben the Dog, Ben is a retired chemistry professor.
- In A Secret Worth Keeping, he reveals that he is not good at keeping secrets.
- His favourite movie is "Science: The Movie". As for his favourite amusement park, “The Enchanted Headache”.
- He was banned from using tech from Where's Angela?. To prevent him from using it again, he now wore a bracelet that electrocuted him if he did. As of Space Rescue, he has got the bracelet off of his wrist and can use tech again.
- His favourite type of ice cream is strawberry ice cream, the same as Angela's.
- Ben's love interest and current girlfriend is Xenon, a human lady.